BACBI: Links (2)
- Independent Reporting and Commentary
from Israel and Palestine
- "Academic Freedom for
The Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights
in Israel (IL)
(Prisoner Support and Human Rights
Center (Information on Equality and
Social Justice in Israel)
Média Palestine (FR)
(The Palestine Right to Return Coalition)
(Defending Human Rights in the Occupied
of Concerned Jewish Canadians (ACJC)
Mamal Foundation for Contemporary Art
Mezan Center for Human Rights
National Initiative, The (Dr.Mustafa
(Mouvement démocratique arabe)
(The Palestinian Policy Network)
Information Centre (Jerusalem)
Tourism Group (ATG, Beit Sahour,
Tours in English (Israel - Palestine -
Association for Palestinian Equal Rights
for Middle East Understanding (AMEU)
United for Palestinian Human Rights
Against The Wall (AATW)
National University (Nablus)
- Apartheid Masked as
Research Centre - Jeruzalem
American University, The (Jenin)
Association for Human Rights, The
(Association in Service of the Palestinian
Arab Minority in Israel)
Against Discrimination (Israel)
and Planners for Justice in Palestine
CAMPAIGN - Ne soyons pas Complices
Belgo-Palestinienne (Brx - Wallonie)
Association des Universitaires pour le
Respect du Droit International en
Palestine (AURDIP, FR-EN)
Resource Center for Palestinian Residency
& Refugee Rights
Shalom, (Israeli-Palestinian Women's
Movement, Freedom Justice Equality
Lahem Project for Art Students (Samia
Jbeil - Frontier of Our Soul
(Occupation of S-Lebanon 1978-2000)
University: Institute of Law
Univ Right to Education Campaign
Supporting the Palestinian BDS Call from
the Silence (Israeli soldiers talk
about the occupied territories)
(British Committee for Universities of
TZEDEK v'SHALOM (Jewish Alliance for
Justice and Peace, US)
(The Israeli Information Center for Human
Rights in the Occupied Territories)
(Sustainable Community Action for the
Land and the People)
Israeli Soldiers to stop war crimes
Civile Internationale pour la Protection
du Peuple Palestinien
- Canaan Fair Trade
- A Magazine Covering the
Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (IL)
(Centrum voor Ontwikkeling, Documentatie,
Informatie Palestina, Belgium)
- Collectif Urgence
of Olives, The (A Story of Everyday
Life in Palestine, EN-ES, documentary)
for Open Discussion of Zionism
de l’Appel de Strasbourg pour une paix
juste au Proche Orient
- Courage to
Refuse (Ometz Le'Sarev, IL)
to Refuse: Academic Support Petition
Association - A Palestinian Community
al Funun (a home for the Arts and the
artists of the Arab world, Amman)
for Children International - Palestine
(Diensten Onderzoek Centrum Palestina, NL)
Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and
- Een Ander
Joods Geluid (NL)
Andere Joodse Stem (BE)
- Electronic Intifada, The
Palestinian Popular Dance Troupe
of the Palestine Problem
the Occupation Campaign, The
- End the Israeli Occupation - Justice for
the Palestinians (UK)
Center for Democracy and Human Rights
Human Rights Monitor (Euro-Mid)
Coordination of Committees and
Associations for Palestine (ECCP)
Coordination of Committtees and
Association for Palestine: Members
Jews for a Just Peace (EJJP)
Platform for the Academic and Cultural
Boycott of Israel (EPACBI)
for Israeli-Palestinian Peace, The
for Middle East Peace (US)
The Soul Unfolds Itself (US)
Theatre, The, (Jenin)
Gaza (The Free Gaza Movement)
Palestine (Mouvement Citoyen Palestine,
of Birzeit University (London)
Gaza with Love (Dr. Mona
Community Mental Health Programme, The
BDS Movement (Boycott, Divestment
& Sanctions for Palestine)
Bloc, Tel Aviv)
for the Defence of the Individual
Publishing House (IL)
Work Committees (PA)
in Palestine (Pictures and Words about
our Home in Palestine)
of Poetry, The (The Palestinian
- Center for Defense of Liberties and Civil
Cultural Center (Dheisheh refugee
Americans Knew (What every American
needs to know about Israel/Palestine)
Pappe (list of links, collected by the
Jewish Voices (UK)
for Middle East Understanding
for Palestine Studies (Beirut)
Encounter Association (IEA)
Academy of Art Palestine (IAAP,
- International Jewish
Solidarity Netwerk (IJSN)
Middle East Media Centre (IMEMC)
Solidarity Movement (ISM)
Solidarity Movement (ISM) - France
Union of Parliamentarians for Palestine
(Israel-Palestine Centre for Research and
Palestine Solidarity Campaign
University of Gaza
(pro-Israel Campus Watch!)
Imperial News (A magazine edited by
Israel: The Only Democracy in the Middle
East? Reports on the Struggle for
Civic and Human Rights in Israel and
(Documentatie over Palestijnen, Israël,
Center for Legal Aid and Human Rights
(The Civic Coalition for Palestinian Rights
Center for Women
Fund, The, for Education and Community
Media and Communication Center
Peace Fellowship (US)
- A Jewish
Voice for Peace (US)
against Genocide (facebook)
Against Zionism (London)
for a Just Peace (Vancouver,
for Justice for Palestinians (London)
Advocacy Initiative (E-Jeruzalem YMCA
& YWCA of Palestine)
Cook's News Archive - Israel Palestine
- Justice for Palestine
Peace: Project Israel/Palestine
Palestine - A Moment of Truth
Sakakini Cultural Centre, The
Research Centre (LRC)
- Lebanese Campaign for the Boycott of Zionism
- Letter from Israel (Ran HaCohen)
- Letters from Palestine
of "Academic Extremist"
News Agency (PL, Ar-En-Heb)
Watch (Women for Human Rights, IL)
- Made in Illegality (Stop de economische
relaties met de Israëlische nederzettingen) (BE)
- Mamilla (Campaign to Preserve Mamilla Jerusalem Cemetery)
- Mandela Institute - Human Rights - Palestine
East Children's Alliance (MECA)
East Research and Information Project
(Palestinian Initiative for the
Promotion of Global Dialogue and Democracy)
Court Watch (Monitoring the treatment
of children in Israeli military detention)
(The War of Ideas in the Middle East)
Israeli Colonization Activities in the
- The Advocacy Center for Arab Citizens in
(Tracking efforts to stifle open debate
about US-Israeli foreign policy)
- Myspace.com/Palestine (US)
Palestina Komitee (NPK)
Karta International (Orthodox Jews
United Against Zionism)
Profile (Movement for the
Civil-ization of Israeli Society)
in My Name (IL)
Wall homepage (UK)
(UN Office for the Coordination of
Humanitarian Affairs, Palestine)
- Occupied Palestine
(Blogging 4 Human Rights & Liberation of
Space - Art for Palestine (UK)
Democratic State Group, The
for Democratic Action (ODA - DA'AM,
Shalom - Social Workers for
Peace and Welfare (IL)
- News and Arts Gallery
Portal, Das (Nahostportal)
- Palestina Solidariteit
Calendar (2006: Art of Ismail
Children's Welfare Fund
General Federation of Trade Unions
Investment Fund (PIF)
Journal of Politics, Economics and
Monitor, The Voice of Civil Society
Right to Return Coalition
Solidarity Campaign (UK)
Academic Network (al-Quds Univ.)
American Council (PAC)
Arts and Craft Trust (PACT,
Association for Contemporary Art, The
Campaign for the Academic and Cultural
Boycott of Israel (PACBI)
- Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR)
Center for Policy and Survey Research (Ramallah)
Environmental NGO Network (PENGON)
Farmers Union (PFU)
Hydrology Group, The
Human Rights Monitoring Group, The (PHRMG)
- Palestinian Information Center, The (PIC)
- Palestinian Refugee Research Net (Montreal)
Refugee Support Network (AR-EN)
Return Centre (UK)
Talmud, The (Blog of the Jewish Voice
for Peace Rabbinical Council)
Working Women Society for Development
Circle, The (= Families' Forum,
Palestinian Israeli Bereaved Families)
(Palestinian Academic Soc. for the Study
of International Affairs, Jerusalem)
for Human Rights (PHRI, IL)
- Playgrounds for Palestine (Helping Children Reclaim their Childhood)
Struggle Coordination Committee
of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- A Human Rights Web
- Rabbis for Human Rights
Center for Human Rights Studies
- Recht op Terugkeer
- Research Guide to the
Art (Let's Stand and be Counted)
to Enter (RTE)
Forum, The (Voor een rechtvaardig
Centre for Architectural Conservation
Tribunal on Palestine, The
- Palestinian Liberation Theology Center Sabeel.org
(Association for Artistic Development,
- Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network
Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- Friede2006 (DE)
(Arab Jewish Partnership)
- Hithabrut (Arab-Jewish Movement for
Social and Political Change)
The Country and People of Palestine
- This Week in Palestine
- Tikkun Olam
with Palestine (The Britain Palestine Friendship and Twinning Network)
- Union des
Progressistes Juifs de Belgique (UPJB)
- UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees)
- Uri Avnery's Column (-1/10/2018)
- Vermonters for a Just Peace in Palestine/Israel
Palestine (Your guide to Palestine)
- Palestine News Agency
- Ta'awon - Support the East Jerusalem Hospitals (Ta'awon)
Profits? The Israeli Occupation Industry
for Human Rights and against the Occupation (Machsom Watch,
- Women's Organization for Political Prisoners (WOFPP, Tel Aviv)
(Washington Report on Middle East Affairs)
- Zochrot ("Remembering", IL)
Voor het archief klik hier!
- *Amira HASS: "The Trump Plan’s Vision for the Palestinians: Israel’s Security Slave." Direct lines can be seen between the ‘deal of the century,’ the Oslo Accords and their fraudulent implementation, which led to the creation of separate Palestinian enclaves. (Haaretz, Jan 31, 2020).
- "B’Tselem: Israel soldiers ‘wantonly’ shoot Palestinian children" (Palestine Post24, Dec 18, 2019).
- "Lost count? Israel killed 43 Palestinians in November" (If Americans Knew, Dec 5, 2019).
- Jonathan COOK: "Israel prepares to turn Bedouin citizens into refugees in their own country" (Mondoweiss, Oct 16, 2019).
- A. Daniel ROTH: "Each morning brings the fear of losing everything" (+972, Aug 25, 2019).
- Gideon LEVY & Alex LEVAC: "The Protest Dispersed. Then an Israeli Sniper Shot a 9-year-old Boy in the Head" (Haaretz, July 20, 2019, via IAK).
- Entsar ABU JAHAL: "Plenty of fish in Gaza sea, but not for Palestinians" (Al-Monitor, June 14, 2019).
- Myriam DEPREZ: "Susiya: The build-and-destroy dance of Israel’s demolitions" (Middle East Monitor, May 10, 2019).
- OCHA (oPt), "Child labour increasing in Gaza" (OCHA - Monthly Humanitarian Bulletin, April 2019, May 14, 2019).
- Netta AHITUV, "Endless trip to hell': Israel jails hundreds of Palestinian boys a year. These are their testimonies" (Breaking the Silence via Haaretz, March 16, 2019).
- Tamara NASSAR: "Israel’s war on its Palestinian citizens" (The Internet Intifada, 26 Feb, 2019).
- Gideon LEVY: "In Land of Illegal Outposts and Hate Crimes, Another Palestinian Life Claimed" (Haaretz, Jan 27, 2019).
- "Report: Crimes against Humanity: Israel killed at least 45 Palestinian children in Gaza" (Ma'an News Agency, Jan 19, 2019).
- Yumna PATEL: "‘Waging War on Shufat’: Jerusalem municipality demolishes 21 businesses in East Jerusalem refugee camp" (Mondoweiss, Nov 22, 2018).
- Maureen Clare MURPHY: "Israeli soldier executed Gaza teen at close range: witness" (The Electronic Intifada, Oct 13, 2018).
- "September 2018 report: 378 Palestinians arrested as Khader Adnan, Omran al-Khatib continue hunger strikes" (Samidoun, Oct 11, 2018).
- "Palestinians Protest Planned Demolition of Khan al-Ahmar" (Telesur, July 28, 2018).
- Yumna PATEL: "Israeli forces kill 15-year-old Palestinian in refugee camp raid" (Mondoweiss, July 23, 2018).
- Amira HASS: "Night raids and attack dogs: For West Bank Palestinians, their homes are not their castles" (Haaretz, June 17, 2018).
- Neve GORDON: "Gaza's Passover massacre" (Al-Jazeera, April 1, 2018).
- "Israel killed 3 Palestinian civilians, injured 500, in first half of March" (Middle East Monitor, March 16, 2018).
- Omar KARMI: “Gaza in a vice” (The Electronic Intifada, Feb 13, 2018).
- Gideon LEVY & Alex LEVAC: “Like a Safari: Israeli Troops in Jeeps Hunt a Palestinian Teen and Shoot Him in the Head” (Haaretz, Feb 9, 2018, now freely available via If Americans Knew).
- Amira HASS: "On the Margins of the Murder”, (Haaretz, Nov 12, 2017).
- "Israeli forces detain 11 Palestinians, including 4 minors, in overnight raids" (Ma'an, March 29, 2017).
- Amira HASS: "Israeli Settlers Kill a Sheep in Latest Escalation in Jordan Valley, Palestinians Say" (Haaretz, Feb 18, 2017).
- "Israel aims to ‘Judaize’ historical Bethlehem village" (Middle East Monitor, Jan 13, 2017).
- Nasouh NAZZAL: "Israel’s pesticide war on Gazan farmers" (Gulf News Palestine, Dec 26, 2016).
- Emily MULDER: "Israeli guard: 'Go from this land or I will kill you'" (Al Jazeera, Dec 26, 2016).
- "A six-year-old Palestinian girl killed after being run over by Israeli settler" (Middle East Children Alliance, 2016).
- Gideon LEVY & Alex LEVAC: "In Some of the Israeli Army's Raids, Leaving Empty-handed Is Not an Option" (Haaretz, Aug 27, 2016).
- "Israeli settlers attack Palestinian girl in Ramallah, stab and kill her sheep" (Ma'an, Aug 5, 2016).
- "Un enfant palestinien [de 12 ans] tué par des soldats israéliens" (Libération, 19 juillet 2016).
- Kit O'CONNELL: "Israel Cutting Palestinians Off From Their Own Water Supply" (MintPress News, June 30, 2016).
- "Israeli Soldiers Kill A Palestinian Child Near Ramallah" (IMEMC, June 21, 2016).
- Edo KONRAD: "Tel Aviv mayor says the occupation is a cause of Palestinian terror" (+972, June 9, 2016).
- "After being shot three days ago by IOF, Palestinian youth dies from injuries" (Palestinian Information Center, June 6, 2016).
- Palestine PMO: Israel’s destruction of Palestinian water infrastructure is atrocious (Palestine News Network, May 26, 2016).
- Again, settlers burn Palestinian farms in West Bank (Days of Palestine, May 16, 2016).
- Michal ZAK: "Third intifada, terror wave, the 'situation': Just don't mention the 'O' word to Israelis" (Middle East Eye, March 13, 2016).
- Jon QUEALLY: "Brother and Sister, Children Aged 10 and 6, Killed by Israeli Bombing in Gaza" (Common Dreams, March 13, 2016).
- Jonathan COOK: "Aid subversion report makes for shocking reading" (The National, March 7, 2016).
- "Palestijns meisje van 13 geëxecuteerd" (alexandrina.nl, 23 jan, 2016).
- "UN decries Abu Nuwar demolitions, calls for immediate end to planned transfers" (Medical Aid for Palestinians, MAP, Jan 20, 2016).
- Julie PUTSEYS: "Palestijnse empowerment op Israëlische scholen." Geen gelijke kansen zonder evenwaardig onderwijs. Zo denkt de Arabisch-Israëlische professor Dalia Fadila er alleszins over. (MO*, 10 Jan 2016).
- Uri SAVIR: "Why solving Israel-Palestine conflict is still key for regional stability" (Al-Monitor, Jan 3, 2016).
- C.J.WERLEMAN: "The road to hell is paved with 'national security'". Israel is turning the West’s fixation on the Islamic State group into an opportunity to expand its apartheid laws and militarisation of the West Bank (Middle East Eye, Jan 1, 2016).
- Mazal MUALEM: "'Hate wedding' video offers glimpse at Jewish terror" (Al-Monitor, Dec 28, 2015).
- Maureen Clare MURPHY: "Catastrophe for Syrians and Palestinians alike in war-ravaged country" (The Electronic Intifada, Dec 23, 2015).
- Shlomi ELDAR: "Why the US is part of Middle East problem, not the solution". Interview with Ayman Odeh (Al-Monitor, Dec 14, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "Obama’s ISIS czar says we can’t defeat extremism without resolving Palestinian issue" (Mondoweiss, Dec 14, 2015).
- Uri SAVIR: "How the Islamic State hurts Palestinian cause" (Al-Monitor, Dec 6, 2015).
- Al Jazeera: "Gaza's crumbling healthcare system" (Yahoo.com, Dec 8, 2015).
- Nurit CANETTI: "The radicalization of Israel" (Al-Monitor, Dec 2, 2015).
- Kate: "Prominent Israeli settler runs over 16-year-old girl, then shoots her dead" (Mondoweiss, Nov 23, 2015).
- Gideon LEVY: "So These Are Israel's New Heroes?" Israel's recent military operations in Palestinian hospitals are a blatant violation of the Geneva Convention, and make you wonder how low the country can sink (Haaretz, Nov 21, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "The best way for Americans to defeat the Islamic state is to end support for Jewish nationalism" (Mondoweiss, Nov 15, 2015).
- Ahmed MOOR: "The Problem of Palestine is Zionism" (Fair Observer, Nov 11, 2015).
- Miko PELED: "Zionism is racism: Notes from Tel-Rumeida, Hebron, El-Khalil" (American Herald Tribune, Nov 13, 2015).
- Megan HANNA: "‘It Has Become A Prison’: The ghettoization of Hebron" (Mondoweiss, Nov 11, 2015).
- Avigail ABARBANEL: "Netanyahu’s craziness is calculated, to drive out Palestinians" (Mondoweiss, Nov 5, 2015).
- Michel WARSCHAWSKI: "La jeunesse palestinienne à couteaux tirés avec Israël" (Orient XXI, 15 Oct 2015).
- Kamel HAWWASH: "Palestinians have a problem with occupiers not (with) Jews" (MEMO, Oct 30, 2015).
- "Palestijnse baby vermoord met traangas" (Alexandrina, Oct 31, 2015).
- Ali ABUNIMAH: "Israel’s executions of Palestinian teens must end, Amnesty says" (The Electronic Intifada, Oct 28, 2015).
- Killian REDDEN: "Hebron at eye of the storm as death toll rises" (Ma'an News Agency, Oct 26, 2015).
- "Netanyahu Shamelessly Exploits the Shoah to Stoke Fear of Palestinians" (Jewish Voice for Peace, Oct 21, 2015).
- Amos GVIRTZ: "From Unilateral- to Bilateral War - or: How the Palestinians Fight to Prevent Being Expelled From the Country" (Occupation Magazine, Oct 20, 2015).
- Noam SHEIZAF: "Jerusalem, in context" (+972, October 19, 2015). "The current events in Jerusalem have a political history and context. Attempts to attribute the violence to some kind of Palestinian pathology while ignoring other factors is a recipe for making things worse."
- Meron RAPOPORT: "The paradox of Jerusalem" (Middle East Eye, October 17, 2015).