Documents & Reports
"Les pratiques israéliennes à l’égard du peuple palestinien et la question de l’apartheid - traduction française du rapport de la Commission économique et sociale pour l’Asie occidentale (CESAO) des Nations Unies" (AURDIP, 62p.): click here!
Nathan THRALL: "Israel-Palestine: the real reason there’s still no peace ". (The Guardian, Long Read, May 16, 2016): click here!
- "A Lab and a Showroom. The Israeli Military Industries and the Oppression of the Great March of Return in Gaza" (Hamushim, June 2018, 13p., pdf): click here!
- "Doing Business with the Occupation. Economic and Financial Relationships of Foreign Companies with Israel’s Settlement Enterprise" (11.11.11 & CNCD, 2018, 99p., pdf): click here!
- "Cops and Robbers. A Report on the Distribution of Israeli Police Stations Throughout the West Bank" (Kerem Navot, pdf, 12p.): click here!
- "Understanding Antisemitism: An Offering To Our Movement" (Jews For Racial & Economic Justice, Nov 2017, pdf, 44 p.): click here!
- MAP Report: "Health Care under Occupation." Report by MAP (Medical Aid for Palestinians), Sept 2017, pdf, 40 p.): click here!
- Irène STEINERT: "De geschiedenis van de Palestijnse Bedoeïenen in de Negev-Naqab in vogelvlucht" (Een Ander Joods Geluid, 24 mei 2017, pdf, 14 blz.): click here!
- BADIL: "Forced Population Transfer: The Case of Palestine, Working Paper No. 18: Installment of a Permit regime" (Badil, Dec 2015, pdf, 88p.): click here!
- "Unprotected: The Detention of Palestinian Teenagers in East Jerusalem." Joint report by HaMoked and B'Tselem, October 2017, pdf, 38p.: click here!
- Transnational Institute & Statewatch, “MARKET FORCES. THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE EU SECURITY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX" (September 2017, pdf, 90p.): click here!
- Omar DAJANI & Hugh LOVATT, “Rethinking Oslo: How Europe can promote peace in Israel-Palestine" (European Council on Foreign Relations, July, 2017, pdf, 16p.): click here!
The Oslo Accords have provided Israel with effective political cover to maintain a prolonged occupation and undermine prospects for Palestinian self-determination through a twostate solution.
- "Hasbara Handbook: Promoting Israel on Campus" (The World Union of Jewish Students, 2002, 131p.): click here!
- "Combating anti-semitism. European Parliament resolution of 1 June 2017 on combating anti-Semitism (2017/2692(RSP))": click here!
The possibility of a lasting deal seems as far away as ever – and the history of failed negotiations suggests it’s largely because Israel prefers the status quo.
""Report ”The Concrete Ceiling”: Women in Gaza on the impact of the closure on women in the workforce"" (Gisha - Legal Center for Freedom of Movement, March 2017, 16p.): click here!
"Palestine and the Israeli Occupation, Issue No. 1: Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid, Executive Summary" (Unescwa.org, 2017, pdf, 6p., removed but saved on bacbi!): click here!
This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole. Aware of the seriousness of this allegation, the authors of the report conclude that available evidence establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that Israel is guilty of policies and practices that constitute the crime of apartheid as legally defined in instruments of international law.
"Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian. People and the Question of Apartheid" (UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, Palestine and the Israeli Occupation, Issue No. 1, Beirut 2017, 74p., removed but saved on bacbi!): click here!
This report establishes, on the basis of scholarly inquiry and overwhelming evidence, that Israel is guilty of the crime of apartheid. However, only a ruling by an international tribunal in that sense would make such an assessment truly authoritative... 4. National Governments should support boycott, divestment and sanctions activities and respond positively to calls for such initiatives.
"Poll Summary: Palestinian-Israeli Pulse: A Joint Poll" (Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research,Feb 16, 2017): click here!
"Israel: New Discriminatory and Anti-Democratic Legislation, September 2016" (Adalah, 24 Sept 2016): click here!
"Resolution 2334 (2016) Adopted by the Security Council at its 7853rd meeting, on 23 December 2016" (UN Security Council, 23 Dec, 2016): click here!
Ben EHRENREICH: "Life and death in Palestine". (The Guardian, Long Read, August 9, 2016): click here!
The people of Hebron, the largest city in the West Bank, live hemmed in by Israeli checkpoints and guns. For some, they have proved fatal.
"Forced Population Transfer: The Case of the Old City of Hebron". BADIL - Resource Center for Palestinian Residency & Refugee Right (Augustus 2016, pdf, 100p.): click here!
Rapport "Collapsing Prospects". Palestijnen in Area C, Westelijke Jordaanoever Een rapport van het Nederlandse multidisciplinaire Expert Team over de situatie van de Palestijnse bevolking in Area C onder Israëlische bezetting (in opdracht van gate48, juni 2016, pdf, 56p.): click here!
"Quartet Releases Report on Impasse in Israeli-Palestinian Peace: 'Two-state Solution in Danger'" (Haaretz, July 1, 2016): click here!
"Induced Desperation: The Psychological Torture of Administrative Detention" (Addameer, 26 June 2016, pdf, 7p.): click here!
Human-Med Monitor: "Squandered Aid: Israel’s repetitive destruction of EU-funded projects in Palestine." Report, June 2016, pdf, 20p.: click here!
"IHRA Working-definition of anti-Semitism" (Bucharest, May 26, 2016): click here! .
"Arab and Asian Business, the United Nations and G4S: A spotlight on business relations undermining respect of IHL and human rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territory" A Briefing Note of the Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) National Committee to the Asia Regional Business and Human Rights Forum, Doha, April 2016 (BNC, April 2016, 7p.): click here!
Report: "Private Security companies and the Israeli Occupation" (Who Profits, January 2016): click here. For the full report (pdf, 48p.): click here!
Report: "Lethal in Disguise. The Health Consequences of Crowd-Control Weapons" (Physicians for Human Rights, March 2016): click here. For the full report (pdf, 53p.): click here!
Report: "Israel's Religiously Divided Society". Deep gulfs among Jews as well as between Jews and Arabs, over political values and religion' role in public life. Pews Research Center, March 8, 2016 (pdf, 237p.): click here!
"Israel: New Discriminatory and Anti-Democratic Legislation". Adalah - The Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights in Israel. Issued 1 March 2016" (pdf, 6 p.): click here!
Report: "The Palestine Exception to Free Speech: A Movement Under Attack in the US". Documents for the first time the widespread and growing suppression of Palestinian human rights advocacy in the United States (Palestine Legal & Center for Constitutional Rights, Sept 2015, 124 p.): click here!
"THE GAZA STRIP: THE LONG TERM IMPACT OF THE 2014 HOSTILITIES ON WOMEN AND GIRLS". Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), Factsheet December 2015 (pdf, 2 p.): click here!
Sherna BERGER GLUCK (ed.): "Impediments to Education in the Occupied Palestinian Territories". Introduction by Sa'ed Atshan. A publication of the Palestine-Israel Working Group of Historians Against the War (HAW), September 2015 (pdf, 34 p.): click here!
David PALUMBO-LIU: "Not so Much Anti-Boycott as Pro-Israel". (symploke, Volume 23, Numbers 1-2, 2015, pp. 425-457 (Review). Review of Cary Nelson and Gabriel Noah Brahm, eds., "The Case Against Academic Boycotts of Israel", Chicago and New York: MLA Members for Scholars’ Rights, 2015; 552 pp. Pdf, 34 p.: click here!
Anthony LÖWSTEDT: "Apartheid - Ancient, Past, and Present". Gross, Racist, Human Rights Violations in Graeco-Roman Egypt, South Africa, Israel/Palestine and Beyond. With a Foreword by Ilan Pappe, and a Postscript by Richard A. Falk. Wien: Gesellschaft für Phänomenologie und kritische Anthropologie, September 6, 2014. Free e-Book, 514p. Download: click here! Foreword by Ilan Pappe (Medium): click here!
Amine AIT-CHAALAL: "La question israélo-palestinienne et le partenariat euro-méditerranéen : Chronique d’un échec annoncé ?" (Note d'Analyse du GRIP - GROUPE DE RECHERCHE ET D’INFORMATION SUR LA PAIX ET LA SÉCURITÉ, 9 décembre 2015, pdf): click here!
"Israel’s Worldwide Role in Repression" (International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network, 2012, 28 p., pdf): click here!
"Le boycott académique d'Israël". Contexte politique et fondements d’un appel issu de la société civile palestinienne. (Association Belgo-Palestinienne, novembre 2015, 16 p., pdf) : cliquez ici!
"Israel’s Arbitrary Killings and its System of Structural Violence" (Euro-Med Monitor for Human Rights, Brief Report, October 2015, 6 p., pdf) : click here!
Israeli forces have used excessive force and committed arbitrary killings in the Palestinian territories for years. That trend escalated during the past few weeks, as Israeli soldiers deployed to the West Bank and Jerusalem used firearms against Palestinians suspected of involvement in attacks, as well as those
Report: "AAA Taskforce on Engagement with Israel/Palestine" (American Anthropological Association, October 1, 2015, 130p., pdf) : click here!
Recent years have seen increasing pressure in the American Anthropological Association (AAA) and many other professional academic associations to discuss alleged Israeli violations of academic freedom and human rights, and to move toward sanctioning Israel. More than 1,100 anthropologists, many of whom are AAA members, have now signed a petition asking the AAA
to undertake a boycott of Israel. This particular position, along with the perspectives of others encouraged AAA to consider how it might best engage with the issues the situation in Israel/Palestine raises.
"Palestine: Common Context Analysis (CCA)" Report VLIR/UOS, October 2015, pdf, 85p.: click here!
Report: "The Palestine Exception to Free Speech: A Movement Under Attack in the US" (Palestine Legal & Center for Constitutional Rights, September 2015, 124p., pdf) : click here! The report documents for the first time the widespread and growing suppression of Palestinian human rights advocacy in the United States. For an "executive summary": click here!
Over the last decade, a dynamic movement in support of Palestinian human rights, particularly active in US colleges and universities, has helped raise public awareness regarding the Israeli government’s violations of international law, as well as the role of corporations and the US government in facilitating these abuses. This activism, fueled by Israel’s increasingly destructive assaults on Gaza, presents a robust and sustainable challenge to the longstanding orthodoxy in the United States that excuses, justifies, and otherwise supports discriminatory Israeli government policies. Fearful of a shift in domestic public opinion, Israel’s fiercest defenders in the United States — a network of advocacy organizations, public relations firms, and think tanks — have intensified their efforts to stifle criticism of Israeli government policies.
Amnesty International Public Statement: "Israel/OPT: Evidence indicates West Bank killing was extrajudicial execution" (25 September 2015, 4p., pdf) : click here!
Israeli soldiers shot and mortally wounded 18-year-old Hadeel al-Hashlamoun after they stopped her at a checkpoint in the Old City in Hebron. Pictures of the stand-off that led to her death and accounts by eyewitnesses interviewed by Amnesty International show that she at no time posed a sufficient threat to the soldiers to make their use of deliberate lethal force permissible. This killing is the latest in a long line of unlawful killings carried out by the Israeli forces in the occupied West Bank with near total impunity.
David Gerald FINCHAM: "The hidden documents that reveal the true borders of Israel and Palestine (Updated)": click here!
I once believed that Israel has never defined its borders. It was one of those things that “everyone knows”. I was corrected by the blogger talknic.
"UNDER THREAT: Demolition Orders in Area C of the West Bank". Report UN-OCHAoPt (Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs occupied Palestinian territory, www.ochaopt.org), 15p., pdf : click here!
Official data released by the Israeli authorities indicate that over 11,000 demolition orders affecting an estimated 13,000 Palestinian-owned structures, including homes, are currently ‘outstanding’ in Area C of the West Bank. These orders heighten the vulnerability of thousands of poor Palestinian households, some of whom are at imminent risk of forcible displacement.
Report on UNCTAD assistance to the Palestinian people: Developments in the economy of the Occupied Palestinian
Territory" "Occupied Palestinian Territory slides into recession, Gaza becoming uninhabitable" (Trade and Development Board: Sixty-second session, Geneva, 14–25 September 2015, pdf): click here! (summary: click here!
Zahra BHAIWALA: "Health Under Occupation: Constraints on access to healthcare in the Palestinian Territories" (Mondoweiss, August 14, 2015): click here!
David PALUMBO-LIO: "Palestinian children have suffered disproportionately as a result of the Israeli Occupation". "Human rights organizations report systemic abuse of children by Israeli security forces. Here's how to address it" (Salon, July 29, 2015): click here!
Hugh LOVATT and Mattia TOALDO: "Eu Differentiation and Israeli Settlements" (European Council on Foreign Relations, July 2015, pdf, 12p.): click here .
Human Rights Watch Report: "Israel: Security Forces Abuse Palestinian Children. Chokeholds, Beatings, Coercive Interrogations" (July 19, 2015): click here!
"Standing idly by. IDF soldiers' inaction in the face of offenses perpetrated by Israelis against Palestinians in the West Bank" (Yesh Din - Volunteers for Human Rights, May 2015, pdf, 96 p.): click here!
Rapport: "Les universités palestiniennes sous l’occupation", 1er juillet 2015 |AURDIP. Ce rapport a été préparé par une délégation de 8 universitaires de 5 pays européens représentant la Plateforme européenne pour le boycott académique et culturel d’Israël (EPACBI). La délégation a visité sept universités et académies palestiniennes en avril 2015: click here!
OCHA Report, July 2015: "The Humanitarian Impact of the Blockade". Gaza One Year On: Marking One Year since the 2014 Escalation of Hostilities (with the full report accessible): click here!
"Arming Apartheid. UK complicity in Israel’s crimes against the Palestinian people" (War on Want, July 2015, pdf, 24 p.): click here!
Report: 90% of Palestinian prisoners suffer continuous, systematic torture in Israeli jails (Middle East Monitor, June 26, 2015): click here!
The United Nations Independent Commission of Inquiry on the 2014 Gaza Conflict: Report - A/HRC/29/52 (Advance edited version, 34p., doc.): click here!
European Report: "Israel Targets the Palestinian Academicians" (Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor, 13 Feb 2012): click here.
EEPG (European Eminent Persons Group on Middle East issues): "A new EU approach to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict" (May 11, 2015, 5p.): click here .
UNICEF: "Children in Israeli Military Detention. Observations and Recommendations" (UNICEF, Bulletin Nr. 2, February 2015, 16p.): click here .
UNICEF: "Children in Israeli Military Detention. Observations and Recommendations" (UNICEF, February 2013, 28p.): click here .
"Le boycott universitaire" (Campagne BDS France): click here.
"Le dossier du boycott universitaire contre Israël" (Alternative Information Center), pdf, 16p.: click here .
"THE BUSINESS OF BACKLASH: The Attack on the Palestinian Movement and Other Movements for Justice" (IJAN, International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network), executive summary, pdf, 15p.: click here .
"Why Boycott Israeli Universities" (BRICUP, first published April 2007), pdf, 40p.: click here .
"Supporting Israeli apartheid: EU funding for Elbit Systems" (stopthewal.org), pdf, 11p.: click here .
"Academic Boycott of Israel and the Complicity of Israeli Academic Institutions in Occupation of Palestinian Territories" (in: The Economy of the Occupation, A Socioeconomic Bulletin, No 23, October 2009, published by the Alternative Information Center), pdf, 64p.: click here .
B'Tselem Report, January 2015: "Black Flag: The legal and moral implications of the policy of attacking residential buildings in the Gaza Strip Summer 2014" (B'Tselem, The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, 49 p.): click here .
UNESCO Report: "Rapid Assessment of Higher Education
Institutions in Gaza. Data Analysis Report" (examines the material, human and educational damage sustained by 26 higher education institutions (HEIs) in Gaza during 50 days of conflict between 7 July and 26 August 2014), 50 p.: click here . Briefing paper (4 p.): click here .
Report "Divide and Conquer - Inequality in Health". (Report by Physicians for Human Rights - Israel, January 2015, 47 p.): click here . Voor een bespreking: Adri NIEUWHOF: "Ten-year gap between Palestinian and Israeli life expectancy: report" (The Electronic Intifada, 24 January 2015): click here .
"Rapport AI: "Des familles sous les décombres. Les attaques israéliennes contre des habitations". (Amnesty International 2014, pdf, 54 p.): click here . Voor een samenvatting, "Nulle part où fuir et où trouver sécurité et justice": click here .
"Report: EU obligations and duty to end Israeli policies of Forced Transfer, Colonialism and Apartheid in Occupied East Jerusalem". (European Coordination of Committees and Associations for Palestine, September 2014, pdf, 42 p.): click here ; voor een samenvatting: click here .
Katarzyna Lemanska: "Les liens entre la Belgique et l’occupation israélienne". (août 2014, 89p.): click here . Nederlandstalige samenvatting: "De banden tussen België en de Israëlische bezetting" (7 blz.): click here .
"Israëlische nederzettingen: struikelblok voor de vrede". 11.11.11 (19 mei 2014): click here ; voor een samenvatting: click here .
"Onrecht tijdens de vredesonderhandelingen (augustus 2013 - april 2014)". Op het The Rights Forum, Voor een rechtvaardig Midden-Oosten beleid: click here .
"'Trigger Happy' - Israeli army and police use reckless force in the West Bank". Amnesty International Report, 87 pp., pdf: click here . Presentatie: Amnesty International, February 27, 2014: click here .
Joel BEININ & Lisa HAJJAR: "Palestine, Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict" (MERIP, primer, rev. ed., February 2014, 16 p.), pdf: click here .
Omar BARGHOUTI: "Boycott, Academic Freedom, and the Moral Responsibility to Uphold Human Rights" (AAUP, Journal of Academic Freedom, 2013, 8 p.), pdf: click here .
"Not enough water in the West Bank?" (Middle East Children's Alliance, 22 March 2013), pdf: click here .
"UNICEF - Children in israeli Military detention. Observations and Recommendations" (February 2013), pdf, 28p.: click here .
"Trading Away Peace: How Europe Helps Sustain Illegal Israeli Settlements". The report reveals that the EU imports approximately fifteen times more from the illegal settlements than from the Palestinians themselves. This report is produced by the following organisations: 1. Aprodev; 2. Broederlijk Delen (Belgium); 3. Caabu (UK); 4. CCFD - Terre Solidaire (France); 5. Christian Aid (UK and Ireland); 6. Church of Sweden; 7. Cordaid (Netherlands); 8. DanChurchAid (Denmark); 9. Diakonia (Sweden); 10. FinnChurchAid (Finland); 11. ICCO (Netherlands); 12. IKV Pax Christi (Netherlands); 13. International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH); 14. Medical Aid for Palestinians (UK); 15. Medico International (Germany); 16. Medico International Switzerland; 17. The Methodist Church in Britain; 18. Norwegian People’s Aid; 19. Norwegian Church Aid; 20. Quaker Council for European Affairs; 21. Quaker Peace and Social Witness (UK); 22. Trocaire (Ireland). For more information please contact: email@example.com. Published October 2012. For the full report (pdf, 19 pp.) click here .
"New WCLAC report – Women’s Voices: Glimpses of Life Under Occupation" (Women's Centre for Legal Aid and Counselling, 16 October 2012). The report seeks to illustrate some of the day-to-day challenges faced by Palestinians living under prolonged military occupation through the eyes of ordinary women who struggle, on a daily basis, to cope with an extraordinary situation.. The full report on WCLAC .
"Report of the Special Rapporteur [Richard Falk] on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967". United Nations, General Assemblee, 67th Session, 19 September 2012. The present report addresses Israel’s compliance with its obligations under international law in relation to its occupation of Palestinian territory. The Special Rapporteur focuses particular attention on the legal responsibility of business enterprises, corporations and non-State actors involved in activities relating to Israel’s settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory. The full report in English (pdf, 27 pp.).
"A Portrait of Israeli Jews. Beliefs, Observance, and Values of Israeli Jews, 2009". Survey conducted by the Guttman Center for Surveys of the Israel Democracy Institute for The AVI CHAI–Israel Foundation, 2012. Pdf, 122 p.: click here .
"Academic Boycott of Israel and the Complicity of Israeli Academic Institutions in Occupation of Palestinian Territories". United Nations, General Assemblee, 67th Session, 19 September 2012. The present report addresses Israel’s compliance with its obligations under international law in relation to its occupation of Palestinian territory. The Special Rapporteur focuses particular attention on the legal responsibility of business enterprises, corporations and non-State actors involved in activities relating to Israel’s settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory. The full report in English (pdf, 27 pp.).
Concluding observations of the Committee on the Elimination of Racial
Discrimination (CERD): Israel. Eightieth Session, 13 February–9 March 2012. Click here! (pdf, 9 pp.).
"Foul Play. Neglect of Wastewater Treatment in the West Bank" - June 2009. B'Tselem, 2009, pdf, 48p. Click here! Summary: "Foul Play, June 2009, Information Sheet": click here!
Voor het archief click here!
- *"Palestinians Protest Planned Demolition of Khan al-Ahmar" (Telesur, July 28, 2018).
- Yumna PATEL: "Israeli forces kill 15-year-old Palestinian in refugee camp raid" (Mondoweiss, July 23, 2018).
- Amira HASS: "Night raids and attack dogs: For West Bank Palestinians, their homes are not their castles" (Haaretz, June 17, 2018).
- Neve GORDON: "Gaza's Passover massacre" (Al-Jazeera, April 1, 2018)
- "Israel killed 3 Palestinian civilians, injured 500, in first half of March" (Middle East Monitor, March 16)
- Omar KARMI: “Gaza in a vice” (The Electronic Intifada, Feb 13, 2018).
- Gideon LEVY & Alex LEVAC: “Like a Safari: Israeli Troops in Jeeps Hunt a Palestinian Teen and Shoot Him in the Head” (Haaretz, Feb 9, 2018, now freely available via: If Americans Knew).
- Amira HASS: "On the Margins of the Murder”, (Haaretz, Nov 12, 2017): click here!
- "Israeli forces detain 11 Palestinians, including 4 minors, in overnight raids" (Ma'an, March 29, 2017).
- Amira HASS: "Israeli Settlers Kill a Sheep in Latest Escalation in Jordan Valley, Palestinians Say" (Haaretz, Feb 18, 2017).
- "Israel aims to ‘Judaize’ historical Bethlehem village" (Middle East Monitor, Jan 13, 2017).
- Nasouh NAZZAL: "Israel’s pesticide war on Gazan farmers" (Gulf News Palestine, Dec 26, 2016).
- Emily MULDER: "Israeli guard: 'Go from this land or I will kill you'" (Al Jazeera, Dec 26, 2016).
- "A six-year-old Palestinian girl killed after being run over by Israeli settler" (Middle East Children Alliance, 2016).
- Gideon LEVY & Alex LEVAC: "In Some of the Israeli Army's Raids, Leaving Empty-handed Is Not an Option" (Haaretz, Aug 27, 2016).
- "Israeli settlers attack Palestinian girl in Ramallah, stab and kill her sheep" (Ma'an, Aug 5, 2016).
- "Un enfant palestinien [de 12 ans] tué par des soldats israéliens" (Libération, 19 juillet 2016).
- Kit O'CONNELL: "Israel Cutting Palestinians Off From Their Own Water Supply" (MintPress News, June 30, 2016).
- "Israeli Soldiers Kill A Palestinian Child Near Ramallah" (IMEMC, June 21, 2016).
- Edo KONRAD: "Tel Aviv mayor says the occupation is a cause of Palestinian terror" (+972, June 9, 2016).
- "After being shot three days ago by IOF, Palestinian youth dies from injuries" (Palestinian Information Center, June 6, 2016).
- Palestine PMO: Israel’s destruction of Palestinian water infrastructure is atrocious (Palestine News Network, May 26, 2016).
- Again, settlers burn Palestinian farms in West Bank (Days of Palestine, May 16, 2016).
- Michal ZAK: "Third intifada, terror wave, the 'situation': Just don't mention the 'O' word to Israelis" (Middle East Eye, March 13, 2016).
- Jon QUEALLY: "Brother and Sister, Children Aged 10 and 6, Killed by Israeli Bombing in Gaza" (Common Dreams, March 13, 2016).
- Jonathan COOK: "Aid subversion report makes for shocking reading" (The National, March 7, 2016).
- "Palestijns meisje van 13 geëxecuteerd" (alexandrina.nl, 23 jan, 2016).
- "UN decries Abu Nuwar demolitions, calls for immediate end to planned transfers" (Medical Aid for Palestinians, MAP, Jan 20, 2016).
- Julie PUTSEYS: "Palestijnse empowerment op Israëlische scholen." Geen gelijke kansen zonder evenwaardig onderwijs. Zo denkt de Arabisch-Israëlische professor Dalia Fadila er alleszins over. (MO*, 10 Jan 2016).
- Uri SAVIR: "Why solving Israel-Palestine conflict is still key for regional stability" (Al-Monitor, Jan 3, 2016).
- C.J.WERLEMAN: "The road to hell is paved with 'national security'". Israel is turning the West’s fixation on the Islamic State group into an opportunity to expand its apartheid laws and militarisation of the West Bank (Middle East Eye, Jan 1, 2016).
- Mazal MUALEM: "'Hate wedding' video offers glimpse at Jewish terror" (Al-Monitor, Dec 28, 2015).
- Maureen Clare MURPHY: "Catastrophe for Syrians and Palestinians alike in war-ravaged country" (The Electronic Intifada, Dec 23, 2015).
- Shlomi ELDAR: "Why the US is part of Middle East problem, not the solution". Interview with Ayman Odeh (Al-Monitor, Dec 14, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "Obama’s ISIS czar says we can’t defeat extremism without resolving Palestinian issue" (Mondoweiss, Dec 14, 2015).
- Uri SAVIR: "How the Islamic State hurts Palestinian cause" (Al-Monitor, Dec 6, 2015).
- Al Jazeera: "Gaza's crumbling healthcare system" (Yahoo.com, Dec 8, 2015).
- Nurit CANETTI: "The radicalization of Israel" (Al-Monitor, Dec 2, 2015).
- Kate: "Prominent Israeli settler runs over 16-year-old girl, then shoots her dead" (Mondoweiss, Nov 23, 2015).
- Gideon LEVY: "So These Are Israel's New Heroes?" Israel's recent military operations in Palestinian hospitals are a blatant violation of the Geneva Convention, and make you wonder how low the country can sink (Haaretz, Nov 21, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "The best way for Americans to defeat the Islamic state is to end support for Jewish nationalism" (Mondoweiss, Nov 15, 2015).
- Ahmed MOOR: "The Problem of Palestine is Zionism" (Fair Observer, Nov 11, 2015).
- Miko PELED: "Zionism is racism: Notes from Tel-Rumeida, Hebron, El-Khalil" (American Herald Tribune, Nov 13, 2015).
- Megan HANNA: "‘It Has Become A Prison’: The ghettoization of Hebron" (Mondoweiss, Nov 11, 2015).
- Avigail ABARBANEL: "Netanyahu’s craziness is calculated, to drive out Palestinians" (Mondoweiss, Nov 5, 2015).
- Michel WARSCHAWSKI: "La jeunesse palestinienne à couteaux tirés avec Israël" (Orient XXI, 15 Oct 2015).
- Kamel HAWWASH: "Palestinians have a problem with occupiers not (with) Jews" (MEMO, Oct 30, 2015).
- "Palestijnse baby vermoord met traangas" (Alexandrina, Oct 31, 2015).
- Ali ABUNIMAH: "Israel’s executions of Palestinian teens must end, Amnesty says" (The Electronic Intifada, Oct 28, 2015).
- Killian REDDEN: "Hebron at eye of the storm as death toll rises" (Ma'an News Agency, Oct 26, 2015).
- "Netanyahu Shamelessly Exploits the Shoah to Stoke Fear of Palestinians" (Jewish Voice for Peace, Oct 21, 2015).
- Amos GVIRTZ: "From Unilateral- to Bilateral War - or: How the Palestinians Fight to Prevent Being Expelled From the Country" (Occupation Magazine, Oct 20, 2015).
- Noam SHEIZAF: "Jerusalem, in context" (+972, October 19, 2015). "The current events in Jerusalem have a political history and context. Attempts to attribute the violence to some kind of Palestinian pathology while ignoring other factors is a recipe for making things worse."
- Meron RAPOPORT: "The paradox of Jerusalem" (Middle East Eye, October 17, 2015).