Calls to Action :
- Petition: "Acquit HRD Abdallah Abu Rahma from vexatious charges and allegations" (Scales for Justice, change.org): click here!
- "91 Palestinian and international organizations join Call to Action: 24-25 June – Days of Action to Free Bilal Kayed and End Administrative Detention" (Samidoun - Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network): click here!
- Petition: "Israeli Defense Forces: Free circus trainer and artist Mohammed Faisal Abu Sakha!" (avaaz.org): click here!
"Palestinian circus performer Abu Sakha ordered to another six months imprisonment without charge or trial" (Samidoun, June 13): click here!
- "Détention illimitée et sans inculpation même pour les mineurs". Signez en ligne! (Amnesty International, 26 mai 2016): cliquez ici!
- Petition: "Sign our appeal to the UN about Israel’s war of repression on BDS" (BDS Movement): click here!
- Peter YEUNG: "Ramadan 2016: Israel 'cuts off water supply to West Bank' during Muslim holy month". Tens of thousands of Palestinians left without access to safe drinking water in sweltering heat (Independent, June 15, 2016): click here!
- "“Too dangerous” with 4682 Facebook friends: Palestinian astrophysicist charged with incitement in military court"" (Samidoun, June 14, 2016): click here!
Palestinian astrophysicist Imad Barghouthi faced a second hearing yesterday, 13 June in Israeli military court. Barghouthi, 54, is a professor of space plasma physics at Al-Quds University; he was arrested on 24 April as he traveled from Nabi Saleh to his home in Beit Rima.
- "Israel army, navy open fire on Palestinians in the Gaza Strip"" (Ma'an News Agency, June 12, 2016): click here!
Israeli forces opened fire on Palestinian lands and houses in the central Gaza Strip during the predawn hours on Sunday, as Israeli naval forces opened fire on fishing boats off the coast of the southern Gaza Strip.
- "Israel bulldozes Araqeeb village for 99th time"" (The Palestinian Information Center, June 9, 2016): click here!
- Rudi BARNET: "À propos d'une certaine presse, propagandiste masquée du régime israélien" : cliquez ici!
- Lies CORNEILLIE: "Palestijnse kinderen voor militaire rechtbank: 'Hoe Israël aan georganiseerde kindermishandeling doet'" (Knack.be, 25 mei) (Knack.be, 25 mei 2016): click here!
- "UN Committee Against Torture recommends 50+ measures to Israel to end its use of torture" (Adalah, 17 May, 2016): click here!
- Herman De Ley: "Het Technion: Universiteit en Bezetting. Kritisch commmentaar bij wetenschappelijke partnerships met Israël" (15 juni, 2016, pdf, 42p.): klik hier!
- Katarzyna Lemanska: "Les liens entre la Belgique et l'occupation israélienne" (Étude, avril 2014; mise à jour en août 2014, pdf, 89p.): klik hier!
The Co-ordinating Committee:
- Prof. Marie-Christine Closon (UCLouvain), Prof. Patrick Deboosere (VUBrussel), Prof. Lieven De Cauter (KULeuven), Em.Prof. Herman De Ley (UGent), Lieve Franssen (dirigent Brussels Brecht-Eislerkoor), Carl Gydé (director CAMPO), Prof. Perrine Humblet (ULBruxelles), Prof. Marc Jacquemain (ULiège), Raven Ruëll (metteur en scène).
Voor het archief klik hier!
- *"Israeli Soldiers Kill A Palestinian Child Near Ramallah" (IMEMC, June 21, 2016).
- Edo KONRAD: "Tel Aviv mayor says the occupation is a cause of Palestinian terror" (+972, June 9, 2016).
- "After being shot three days ago by IOF, Palestinian youth dies from injuries" (Palestinian Information Center, June 6, 2016).
- Palestine PMO: Israel’s destruction of Palestinian water infrastructure is atrocious (Palestine News Network, May 26, 2016).
- Again, settlers burn Palestinian farms in West Bank (Days of Palestine, May 16, 2016).
- Michal ZAK: "Third intifada, terror wave, the 'situation': Just don't mention the 'O' word to Israelis" (Middle East Eye, March 13, 2016).
- Jon QUEALLY: "Brother and Sister, Children Aged 10 and 6, Killed by Israeli Bombing in Gaza" (Common Dreams, March 13, 2016).
- Jonathan COOK: "Aid subversion report makes for shocking reading" (The National, March 7, 2016).
- "Palestijns meisje van 13 geëxecuteerd" (alexandrina.nl, 23 jan, 2016).
- "UN decries Abu Nuwar demolitions, calls for immediate end to planned transfers" (Medical Aid for Palestinians, MAP, Jan 20, 2016).
- Julie PUTSEYS: "Palestijnse empowerment op Israëlische scholen." Geen gelijke kansen zonder evenwaardig onderwijs. Zo denkt de Arabisch-Israëlische professor Dalia Fadila er alleszins over. (MO*, 10 Jan 2016).
- Uri SAVIR: "Why solving Israel-Palestine conflict is still key for regional stability" (Al-Monitor, Jan 3, 2016).
- C.J.WERLEMAN: "The road to hell is paved with 'national security'". Israel is turning the West’s fixation on the Islamic State group into an opportunity to expand its apartheid laws and militarisation of the West Bank (Middle East Eye, Jan 1, 2016).
- Mazal MUALEM: "'Hate wedding' video offers glimpse at Jewish terror" (Al-Monitor, Dec 28, 2015).
- Maureen Clare MURPHY: "Catastrophe for Syrians and Palestinians alike in war-ravaged country" (The Electronic Intifada, Dec 23, 2015).
- Shlomi ELDAR: "Why the US is part of Middle East problem, not the solution". Interview with Ayman Odeh (Al-Monitor, Dec 14, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "Obama’s ISIS czar says we can’t defeat extremism without resolving Palestinian issue" (Mondoweiss, Dec 14, 2015).
- Uri SAVIR: "How the Islamic State hurts Palestinian cause" (Al-Monitor, Dec 6, 2015).
- Al Jazeera: "Gaza's crumbling healthcare system" (Yahoo.com, Dec 8, 2015).
- Nurit CANETTI: "The radicalization of Israel" (Al-Monitor, Dec 2, 2015).
- Kate: "Prominent Israeli settler runs over 16-year-old girl, then shoots her dead" (Mondoweiss, Nov 23, 2015).
- Gideon LEVY: "So These Are Israel's New Heroes?" Israel's recent military operations in Palestinian hospitals are a blatant violation of the Geneva Convention, and make you wonder how low the country can sink (Haaretz, Nov 21, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "The best way for Americans to defeat the Islamic state is to end support for Jewish nationalism" (Mondoweiss, Nov 15, 2015).
- Ahmed MOOR: "The Problem of Palestine is Zionism" (Fair Observer, Nov 11, 2015).
- Miko PELED: "Zionism is racism: Notes from Tel-Rumeida, Hebron, El-Khalil" (American Herald Tribune, Nov 13, 2015).
- Megan HANNA: "‘It Has Become A Prison’: The ghettoization of Hebron" (Mondoweiss, Nov 11, 2015).
- Avigail ABARBANEL: "Netanyahu’s craziness is calculated, to drive out Palestinians" (Mondoweiss, Nov 5, 2015).
- Michel WARSCHAWSKI: "La jeunesse palestinienne à couteaux tirés avec Israël" (Orient XXI, 15 Oct 2015).
- Kamel HAWWASH: "Palestinians have a problem with occupiers not (with) Jews" (MEMO, Oct 30, 2015).