BACBI: Europe & US.
- Gabrielle LEFEVRE: "Tzipi Livni confrontée à la loi belge sur la compétence universelle" (entre les lignes, 20 janvier 2017): click here!
Tzipi Livni, ancienne ministre des Affaires étrangères d’Israël, renonce à venir à Bruxelles, attendue par la Justice belge au nom de la compétence universelle. Cette importante personnalité politique israélienne devait assister ce lundi 23 janvier au Parlement européen...
- Ali ABUNIMAH: "AIPAC’s secretive strategy to transform UK politics" (The Electronic Intifada, Jan 14): click here!
AIPAC is hoping to turn UK politics into a carbon copy of the US Congress, where the powerful lobby group has long quashed virtually all open criticism of Israel’s violent suppression of Palestinian rights.
- "Exclusive: Israel lobby infiltrates UK student movement" (Al Jazeera Investigative Unit's series "The Lobby", Jan 11): click here!
Israeli embassy influencing students and founding youth groups in main parties, Al Jazeera’s Investigative Unit reveals.
- Jonathan COOK: "How many British MPs are working for Israel?" (Redress Information & Analysis, Jan 9): click here!
Aljazeera is to be congratulated on an undercover investigation exposing something most of us could probably have guessed: that some Israeli embassy staff in the UK – let’s not pussy around, Mossad agents – are working with senior political activists and politicians in the Conservative and Labour parties to subvert their own parties from within, and skew British foreign policy so that it benefits Israeli, rather than British, interests.
- Amjad IRAQI: "U.S. abstention is a message to Europe: End Israel’s impunity" (+972, 26 Dec, 2016): click here!
The U.S. essentially admitted that its unyielding defense of Israel in the diplomatic arena was a disastrous strategy. With Obama bowing out, Europe will need to act on this lesson.
- Stuart LITTLEWOOD: "Christmas memo to Prime Minister Theresa May: Stop worshipping Israel. Learn the ugly truth" (Redress Information & Analysis, 21st Dec, 2016): click here!
This is still a Christian country, as your colleague David Cameron reminded us not so long ago. But you wouldn’t think so when non-Christian creeds are given exceptional protection and privileges to smooth their ruffled feathers. Your government is even introducing new laws to stifle questions about Israel’s legitimacy and quash criticism of its criminal policies.
- Peter BEINART: "American Jewish Establishment Stifles Free Speech to Silence Zionism’s Critics" (Haaretz, Dec 7, 2016): click here!
According to the Senate’s new Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, Henrietta Szold, Hannah Arendt and Martin Buber could also be defined as Jew-haters.
- Stuart LITTLEWOOD: "UK Momentum’s Jackie Walker vs the Zionist inquisition" (Redress Information & Analysis, Nov 28, 2016): click here!
“Sacked Momentum vice-chair to address anti-Israel event… Labour activist Jackie Walker to speak at Palestine Solidarity Campaign church event,” screeched a Jewish News headline.
- Uri SAVIR: "Will Trump's win prompt EU to adopt independent Mideast policy?" (Al-Monitor, Nov 20, 2016): click here!
Given US President-elect Donald Trump's past declarations regarding the two-state solution, the European Union is now exploring a more independent regional policy as a basis for international consensus.
- Yakov HIRSCH: "When Sanders changed political reality. And hasbara culture slapped him down." (Mondoweiss, Nov 18, 2016): click here!
The shocking Donald Trump victory in the 2016 election has many people wondering what if it had been Bernie Sanders facing off against Donald Trump. How tantalizing does that race seem now? Naturally we hear if Hillary couldn’t beat Trump, how would Sanders?
- Charlotte SILVER: "New lawsuit challenges US weapons sales to Israel" (The Electronic Intifada, Nov 15, 2016): click here!
The US government is being sued for authorizing massive weapons deliveries to Israel. A new lawsuit notes that the State Department approved the export of more than 47 million rounds of ammunition to Israel between 2007 and 2009. That was enough to “injure or kill every Palestinian living under occupation 10 times over,” according to the lawsuit.
- Nada ELIA: "Regardless of the election the struggle remains unchanged" (Mondoweiss, Nov 10, 2016): click here!
Wednesday, November 9, 2016. A very large segment of the American people are shell-shocked. Bitterly critical as we were of Hillary Clinton, and I include myself in that camp, we still somehow expected her to win. We thought she, and “the establishment,” were invincible.
- Hugh LOVATT: "EU differentiation and the push for peace in Israel-Palestine" (European Council on Foreign Relations, Oct 31, 2016): click here!
Next year will mark the 50 year anniversary of Israel’s de facto annexation and prolonged occupation of Palestinian territory. The approaching milestone will bring with it a renewed focus on both the failings and future direction of international peacemaking efforts.
- Asa WINSTANLEY: "UK lawmakers push to outlaw criticism of Zionism" (The Electronic Intifada, Oct 16, 2016): click here!
A new report by an influential parliamentary committee has recommended that the UK outlaw the word “Zionist” when used “in an accusatory context.” Published on Sunday, the Home Affairs Select Committee’s report also slams Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn for heading a party with “institutionally anti-Semitic” elements.
- Stuart LITTLEWOOD: "Decency demands we smoke out the real perpetrators of war crimes against Aleppo and Gaza" (Redress Information & Analysis, Oct 14, 2016): click here!
As Western outrage erupts over the relentless destruction of Aleppo and its people, why is there no similar clamour for a halt to the more prolonged pulverising of Gaza and the continuing slaughter of civilians there?
- Maureen Clare MURPHY: "State Department’s alternate reality on Palestine" (EI, Oct 7, 2016): click here!
The Obama administration just handed Israel the largest military aid deal in US history. Now it is feigning outrage that Israel keeps colonizing the occupied West Bank, as it has done for decades, in defiance of the White House’s wishes.
- Stuart LITTLEWOOD: "Never mention the J-word – it’s not applicable to Palestine!" (Redress Information & Analysis, Sept 20, 2016): click here!
It seems our politicians, on both sides of the Atlantic, are under instructions to drop the J-word from their vocabulary. I mean J-for-Justice, conspicuously missing from any discussion about Middle East peace and, more specifically, an end to the hell in the Holy Land.
- Rachel STROUMSA: "Will the U.S. Stop Importing Israeli Torture Techniques?" (Haaretz, Sept 18, 2016): click here!
In the wake of Guantanamo, CIA practice exposed and Trump's waterboarding enthusiasm, America had started a conversation about the moral and political costs of torture. Israel hasn't gotten there yet.
- Maya WAHRMAN: "Blame the West for ISIS? Yes - but Go Back to 1925" (Haaretz, Sept 5, 2016): click here!
In 2016, ISIS is asking Iraqis the same question (though brutally and violently) as the West’s bureaucrats did in 1925: Who belongs and who does not?
- Sam BAHOUR: "US fuelling Israel's civil war" (Middle East Eye, Aug 24, 2016): click here!
“US should withhold military aid until Israel recognises Palestinian sovereignty.
- Eric ALTERMAN: "Israel, Don't Tell Diaspora Jews How to Be 'More Jewish' " (Haaretz, August 24, 2016): click here!
It's hard to tell what's more offensive about Netanyahu and Bennett's new initiative to 'strengthen' Jewish identity abroad: the idea itself or its ham-handed, arrogant and ultimately counterproductive execution.
- Alex KANE: "ADL took US cops to Israeli prison, occupied Hebron and settler winery during counter-terror seminar" (Mondoweiss, August 26, 2016): click here!
The cops flew into Tel Aviv on a Sunday afternoon. Four hours later, they met with an Anti-Defamation League official and an Israeli professor, who gave them an “introduction to Israeli politics and society.”
- Jonny BOYLE: "Saint-Etienne Fans Fly Palestine Flags v Beitar Jerusalem a Week After Celtic Fans Do Same" (Talking Baws, August 26, 2016): click here!
Saint-Etienne fans flew Palestine flags during their game against Beitar Jerusalem last night just a week after Celtic did the same against Hapoel Be’er Sheva.
- Nasim AHMED: "How deep is the connection between Celtic fans and Palestine?" (MEMo, August 25, 2016): click here!
Thousands were touched by the Celtic fans’ show of solidarity with the Palestinian people. Large sections of the stadium turned into a sea of green, red, black and white as fans raised the Palestinian flag despite repeated warnings from European football’s governing body (UEFA).
- Nitzan HOROWITZ: "The Messiah Won’t Come to Israel From Across the Atlantic" (Haaretz, August 24, 2016): click here!
The longing for international pressure is not only pointless, but enfeebling and enervating.”
- Uri SAVIR: "Is EU giving up on Israel-Palestine conflict?" (Al Monitor, August 21, 2016): click here!
With the US preoccupied by elections, Egypt not committed, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas politically weak and Israel reluctant, the European Union is about to give up on the two-state solution process.
- "European parliamentarians’ delegation to Palestine demands freedom for Bilal Kayed, end of administrative detention" (Samidoun, August 19, 2016): click here!
A group of European parliamentarians and lawyers recently returned from a delegation to Palestine organized by Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network, working in cooperation with Addameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association.
- David ROSENBERG: "Arm-twisters and Stormtroopers" (Pluto Press Blog, August 19, 2016): click here!
Open any British newspaper, from the Guardian to the Mail, and be confronted with anti-Corbyn smears. Attacks that have included criticism of poor local election results, weak media management or “woeful” Prime Minister’s Questions performances are now fixated on linking Corbyn with a supposedly ‘endemic’ anti-semitism in Labour’s rank and file.
- Stuart LITTLEWOOD: "Another of Israel’s pimps to become Labour’s saviour?" (Redress Information and Analysis, August 16, 2016): click here!
Unbelievably, Labour Party chiefs are trying to persuade David Miliband to come back from New York, parachute into a safe seat and snatch the Labour Party leadership from Jeremy Corbyn, according to newspaper reports.
- "Grossière ingérence israélienne dans les "libertés académiques" en Allemagne : l'Université d'Hildesheim gravement diffamée" (Luc Delval, Pour la Palestine, 10 août): click here!
De toute éternité, les humains ont eu besoin de se raconter de belles histoires pour se rassurer. Les contes de fée, le Père Noël, l'amour éternel, le gouvernement du peuple par le peuple, le Tour de France ou les Jeux olympiques sans dopage, ... les libertés académiques face au sionisme.
- "UK calls on Israel to halt illegal settlement activity, condems plans for 323 new units in Jerusalem" (Ma'an, July 30, 2016): click here!
British Minister for the Middle East Tobias Ellwood condemned on Thursday Israel's decision moving forward with another 323 illegal settlement units in occupied East Jerusalem.
- Carol MORELLO and Ruth EGLASH: "Israel and U.S. are close to a deal on the biggest military aid package ever" (The Washington Post, July 29, 2016): click here!
A senior Israeli official will arrive in Washington next week for a final round of negotiations involving the largest military aid package the United States has ever given any country and that will last more than a decade after President Obama leaves office.
- "US State Department: Israeli settlements entrenching region in 'perpetual occupation and conflict'" (Ma'an, July 29, 2016): click here!
The US Department of State released a statement Wednesday slamming Israel’s continued settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank, while expressing concern over the recent increase of demolitions on Palestinian homes that have left dozens of Palestinians homeless this week.
- Yotam BERGER: "EU Slams Israel's Destruction of Palestinian Homes in West Bank's Area C" (Haaretz, July 27, 2016): click here!
Israel has granted only 44 construction permits in response to over 2,000 requests, Lars Faaborg-Andersen tells Knesset meeting. Buildings that were destroyed were 'illegal buildings,' Israeli body says in response.
- "EU eyes Israeli technology for surveillance: Official" (Press-TV, July 22, 2016): click here!
Many of the Israeli arms technologies being sold to Europe are used in the repression of Palestinians, including in the destructive 2014 war on the besieged and densely-populated Gaza Strip.
- Peter BEINART: "What I Saw Last Friday in Hebron" (Haaretz, July 19, 2016): click here!
Palestinians asked American Jews to join them in a 'Freedom Summer.' The result was extraordinary.
- Peter BEAUMONT: "Ambassadors protest at Israel's confiscation of West Bank shelters" (The Guardian, July 18, 2016): click here!
Eight ambassadors to Israel have written to the Israeli military accusing it of breaking international humanitarian law by confiscating shelters for Bedouins in the occupied West Bank that were paid for by European governments.
- Andrew RETTMAN: "EU: Israeli occupation is 'root' cause of violence" (EU Observer, July 15, 2016): click here!
EU states, in an internal report drafted last year, have said the outbreak of Palestinian knife and car-ramming attacks against Israelis in Jerusalem is due, in large part, to Israel’s occupation. They said the attacks began after right-wing Israeli politicians and religious groups began to question the status quo on Arab rights at the Temple Mount complex in the Old City.
- Asa WINSTANLEY: "Media concoct firestorm as Jeremy Corbyn launches anti-Semitism report" (The Electronic Intifada, 30 June, 2016): click here!
A lawmaker caused a media firestorm at the launch of an independent UK Labour Party report into anti-Semitism and racism on Thursday. The report failed to back claims that the Labour Party had been overrun by anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and other forms of racism.
- Maren MANTOVANI: "Europe still funding Israeli torture, drones and racial profiling" (Middle East Eye, 29 June, 2016): click here!
As European leaders are gathered in Brussels to discuss the future of the EU, they would be well advised to put into effect values of accountability, justice and solidarity - and halt funding for Israel's repressive apparatus against Palestinians.
- Rania KHALEK: "Democratic clash over Palestine signals changing party" (The Electronic Intifada, 21 June, 2016): click here!
Allies of presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders sparred at the Democratic platform drafting committee’s first round of hearings on 9 June over the issue of Palestinian freedom and Israel. The clashes point to deeper struggles over Israel taking place within the party. Sanders’ backers called for elevating Palestinian rights and acknowledging Israel’s military occupation in the party’s general election platform.
- "EU moet sancties in stelling brengen om einde te maken aan Israëlische bezetting" (11.11.11, juni 2016): klik hier! Trad. sur Pour la Palestine: cliquez ici!
Op 3 juni 2016 verzamelden buitenlandministers uit 29 landen in Parijs voor een internationale conferentie over het Israëlisch-Palestijnse vredesproces. De slotverklaring raakte niet verder dan de recyclage van elementen waarover al decennia lang een consensus bestaat.
- "Middle East Peace process" (European External Action Service, June 15, 2016): klik hier!
The Resolution of the Arab-Israeli conflict is a fundamental interest of the EU. The EU’s objective is a two-state solution with an independent, democratic, viable and contiguous Palestinian state living side-by-side in peace and security with Israel and its other neighbours.
- Barak RAVID: "EU Warns Israel: Policy of Demolishing Palestinian Homes in Area C Will Harm Relations" (Haaretz, May 31, 2016): click here!
Israeli official details tense and difficult meeting in which the EU expressed opposition to 'home demolition and forced evacuation of populations.'
- Gili COHEN: "Israel's Weapons Sales to Europe More Than Double Amid Refugee Crisis" (Haaretz, May 31, 2016): click here!
Sales to Europe grew from $724 million in 2014 to $1.63 billion in 2015, presumably as a consequence of the refugee crisis and the rise in terror attacks on the continent. Sales to North America also climbed, to $1.02 billion.
- "European License for Israeli Torture: the EU-Israel LAW TRAIN joint project" (Stop the Wall, May 30, 2016, pdf, 10p.): click here!
New concerns arise as activists discovered the EU-Israel partnership through the LAWTRAIN Project in the framework of the EU HORIZON 2020. The project is meant to unify the methodology for interrogation among Israeli and EU police forces and is a de facto normalisation of Israel’s most cruel practices, including physical and psychological torture, ill-treatment, arbitrary detention, threats, racial discrimination.
- Brigitte HERREMANS: "The EU’s Self-Defeating Aid Policy towards Palestine" (Centre for European Policy Studies, CEPS Policy Brief, N° 343, May, 2016, pdf, 10p.): click here!
Motivated by the dual aims of strengthening the Middle East Peace Process and contributing to Palestinian state-building, the European Union and its member states have been the biggest donors of financial assistance to the Palestinians.
- "Israel dismantles EU-funded homes in Jerusalem-area Bedouin neighborhood" (Ma'an, May 16, 2016): click here!
Some 90 Palestinian Bedouins, the majority of them children, were left homeless on Monday when Israeli forces disassembled EU-donated mobile homes without giving prior notice in the Jabal al-Baba neighborhood in the outskirts of the village of al-Eizariya east of Jerusalem.
- Hilary AKED: "Israel lobby in Brussels exposed" (The New Arab, 12 mei, 2016): click here!
A detailed new report raises troubling questions for all those who retain hope for a transparent and democratic Europe that is supportive of the Palestinian struggle, writes Hilary Aked.
- Lode VANOOST: "Israël-lobby VS financiert Israël-lobby in Brussel en EU" (De Wereld Morgen, 11 mei, 2016): click here!
In een rapport beschrijven drie onderzoekers hoe rechtse Amerikaanse organisaties en personen die in de VS islamofobie en steun voor de koloniale nederzettingen van Israël in Palestina promoten ook financieel actief zijn in Brussel om de Europese pro-Israël-lobby te ondersteunen. Hun onderzoek nam twee jaar in beslag.
- Jonathan COOK: "Once, most Jews viewed Israel as the anti-semite’s best friend" (Mondoweiss, May 10, 2016): click here!
It was an assessment no one expected from the deputy head of the Israeli military. In his Holocaust Day speech last week, Yair Golan compared current trends in Israel with Germany in the early 1930s, as Nazism took hold.
- "Israëlische vernielingen van Palestijnse eigendommen: tijd voor Europese actie" (Knack, 7 mei, 2016): click here!
Slopingen zijn geen nieuw fenomeen in bezet Palestijns gebied, maar een essentieel onderdeel van het wrede leven onder de bijna 50 jaar durende Israëlische bezetting. De schaal van de afgelopen maanden is echter ongezien, schrijft 11.11.11.
- Max BLUMENTHAL: "How Opponents of UK Labour Leader Corbyn Advanced a Political Coup with Antisemitism Smears" (AlterNet, May 6, 2016): click here!
Inside the pro-Israel campaign to crush Labour’s left-wing insurgency... Though Labour performed far better in the May 5 local elections than a generally hostile media predicted, Corbyn’s opponents are determined to paint him as unelectable, just as they did during last year’s campaign for leadership.
- Philip WEISS & Adam HOROWITZ: "Saying Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state is not anti-Semitic" (Mondoweiss, May 3, 2016): click here!
In practice, the Jewish State in Israel/Palestine has meant an ethnocracy where Jews are given special and exclusive rights over other citizens and non-citizens under the sovereignty of the Israeli government. This is a system that we (Horowitz and Weiss) reject for political, personal and moral reasons that are in no way connected to vilifying or discriminating against Jews, the traditional definition of anti-Semitism.
- Jonathan COOK: "The true anti-semites, past and present" (Jonathan Cook, May 3, 2016): click here!
We are desperately in need of some sanity as the British political and media establishment seek to generate yet another “new anti-semitism” crisis, on this occasion to undermine a Jeremy Corbyn-led Labour party before the upcoming local elections.
- Robert COHEN: "Advice to British leftwingers on kicking racism out of their anti-Israel rhetoric" (Mondoweiss, May 2, 2016): click here!
Too often I see those in solidarity with Palestinians lose the plot and allow opponents to grab the agenda and deflect attention from where the suffering really exists. That’s exactly what’s been happening in Britain this week as a row over antisemitism in the Labour Party has dominated the news.
- Asa WINSTANLEY: "Uses and abuses of the word ‘Zionism’" (MEMo, May 2, 2016): click here!
Michael Levy, the Labour Party peer and Tony Blair’s former “Lord Cashpoint” claimed on BBC Newsnight a few days ago that “using the word Zionist” is “another form of anti-Semitism”. Using the word. This is an astonishing new level in the attempt to crush dissent over Israel and designate thought crimes.
- Carolina LANDSMAN: "Saying 'No' to Israel While Giving It the Go-ahead" (Haaretz, May 2, 2016): click here!
When the world’s conduct is understood in terms of guilt, one realizes that it needs to be helped to understand that the best way to see to the wellbeing of Israel is to present it with boundaries.
- Robert MACKEY: "Why a British Fight Over Israel and Anti-Semitism Matters to the Rest of Us" (The Intercept, May 1, 2016): click here!
At first glance, the heated argument two members of the British Labour Party conducted in front of reporters’ iPhones on Thursday, sparked by accusations that one of their colleagues posted anti-Semitic comments on Facebook, seems like a story of interest mainly to political junkies in London.
- Asa WINSTANLEY: "How Israel lobby manufactured UK Labour Party’s anti-Semitism crisis" (The Internet Intifada, April 28, 2016): click here!
Last year, socialist stalwart Jeremy Corbyn won the leadership of the UK’s Labour Party by a landslide. Since then, there has been a steady flow of claims by Israel’s supporters that Corbyn has not done enough to combat anti-Semitism.
- Maidhc Ó CATHAIL: "Likud Becomes a Regional Member of the European Parliament" (CounterPunch, April 27, 2016): click here.
Although Israel is geographically located in Asia, the self-described “Jewish state” has emphasized its Europeanness whenever it has suited it to do so.
- Rashid KHALIDI: "The US Elections, Attacks on Activists, and a Changing Discourse" (Al Shabaka, April 25, 2016): click here.
In his 2013 book "Brokers of Deceit: How the U.S. Has Undermined Peace in the Middle East", Al-Shabaka Policy Advisor Rashid Khalidi identified three main patterns that have characterized United States policy towards the conflict since 1948: The complaisance of Arab rulers that need US support against their own peoples; presidential solicitude for domestic constituencies; and US unconcern about the fate of the Palestinians.
- Steven J. ROSEN: "The EU’s Israel Problem Goes Far Beyond Labels" (The Tower Magazine, January 2016): click here.
Although Europe’s most important leaders are vocally opposed to boycotts of Israel, unelected bureaucrats in Brussels are working to make isolating Israel an official EU policy.
- Hugh LOVATT and Mattia TOALDO: "Eu Differentiation and Israeli Settlements" (European Council on Foreign Relations, July 2015, pdf, 12p.): click here.
- Barak RAVID: "EU Document Suggests Recalling Envoys if Israeli Settlements Threaten Two-state Solution" (Haaretz, Nov 17, 2014)): click here.
Two-page document includes two chapters of ‘sticks’ to be used against Israel, a chapter of ‘carrots’ for the Palestinians.
- David CRONIN: "Revealed: EU science chief promised to be “flexible” towards Israel’s war crimes" (The Internet Intifada, 15 Oct 2014): click here!
Israel’s war crimes sometimes have to be overlooked, according to a senior European Union representative. During 2013, Israel reacted angrily when Brussels officials issued a policy paper stating that the EU would not award funding to firms and institutions based in Jewish-only settlements in the occupied West Bank.
- Leandros FISCHER: "The German Left’s Palestine Problem" (Jacobin, 12 March, 2014)): click here!
Die Linke’s position on Palestine has isolated it from the global solidarity movement.
Voor het archief klik hier!
- *Amira HASS: "Israeli Settlers Kill a Sheep in Latest Escalation in Jordan Valley, Palestinians Say" (Haaretz, Feb 18, 2017).
- "Israel aims to ‘Judaize’ historical Bethlehem village" (Middle East Monitor, Jan 13, 2017).
- Nasouh NAZZAL: "Israel’s pesticide war on Gazan farmers" (Gulf News Palestine, Dec 26, 2016).
- Emily MULDER: "Israeli guard: 'Go from this land or I will kill you'" (Al Jazeera, Dec 26, 2016).
- "A six-year-old Palestinian girl killed after being run over by Israeli settler" (Middle East Children Alliance, 2016).
- Gideon LEVY & Alex LEVAC: "In Some of the Israeli Army's Raids, Leaving Empty-handed Is Not an Option" (Haaretz, Aug 27, 2016).
- "Israeli settlers attack Palestinian girl in Ramallah, stab and kill her sheep" (Ma'an, Aug 5, 2016).
- "Un enfant palestinien [de 12 ans] tué par des soldats israéliens" (Libération, 19 juillet 2016).
- Kit O'CONNELL: "Israel Cutting Palestinians Off From Their Own Water Supply" (MintPress News, June 30, 2016).
- "Israeli Soldiers Kill A Palestinian Child Near Ramallah" (IMEMC, June 21, 2016).
- Edo KONRAD: "Tel Aviv mayor says the occupation is a cause of Palestinian terror" (+972, June 9, 2016).
- "After being shot three days ago by IOF, Palestinian youth dies from injuries" (Palestinian Information Center, June 6, 2016).
- Palestine PMO: Israel’s destruction of Palestinian water infrastructure is atrocious (Palestine News Network, May 26, 2016).
- Again, settlers burn Palestinian farms in West Bank (Days of Palestine, May 16, 2016).
- Michal ZAK: "Third intifada, terror wave, the 'situation': Just don't mention the 'O' word to Israelis" (Middle East Eye, March 13, 2016).
- Jon QUEALLY: "Brother and Sister, Children Aged 10 and 6, Killed by Israeli Bombing in Gaza" (Common Dreams, March 13, 2016).
- Jonathan COOK: "Aid subversion report makes for shocking reading" (The National, March 7, 2016).
- "Palestijns meisje van 13 geëxecuteerd" (alexandrina.nl, 23 jan, 2016).
- "UN decries Abu Nuwar demolitions, calls for immediate end to planned transfers" (Medical Aid for Palestinians, MAP, Jan 20, 2016).
- Julie PUTSEYS: "Palestijnse empowerment op Israëlische scholen." Geen gelijke kansen zonder evenwaardig onderwijs. Zo denkt de Arabisch-Israëlische professor Dalia Fadila er alleszins over. (MO*, 10 Jan 2016).
- Uri SAVIR: "Why solving Israel-Palestine conflict is still key for regional stability" (Al-Monitor, Jan 3, 2016).
- C.J.WERLEMAN: "The road to hell is paved with 'national security'". Israel is turning the West’s fixation on the Islamic State group into an opportunity to expand its apartheid laws and militarisation of the West Bank (Middle East Eye, Jan 1, 2016).
- Mazal MUALEM: "'Hate wedding' video offers glimpse at Jewish terror" (Al-Monitor, Dec 28, 2015).
- Maureen Clare MURPHY: "Catastrophe for Syrians and Palestinians alike in war-ravaged country" (The Electronic Intifada, Dec 23, 2015).
- Shlomi ELDAR: "Why the US is part of Middle East problem, not the solution". Interview with Ayman Odeh (Al-Monitor, Dec 14, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "Obama’s ISIS czar says we can’t defeat extremism without resolving Palestinian issue" (Mondoweiss, Dec 14, 2015).
- Uri SAVIR: "How the Islamic State hurts Palestinian cause" (Al-Monitor, Dec 6, 2015).
- Al Jazeera: "Gaza's crumbling healthcare system" (Yahoo.com, Dec 8, 2015).
- Nurit CANETTI: "The radicalization of Israel" (Al-Monitor, Dec 2, 2015).
- Kate: "Prominent Israeli settler runs over 16-year-old girl, then shoots her dead" (Mondoweiss, Nov 23, 2015).
- Gideon LEVY: "So These Are Israel's New Heroes?" Israel's recent military operations in Palestinian hospitals are a blatant violation of the Geneva Convention, and make you wonder how low the country can sink (Haaretz, Nov 21, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "The best way for Americans to defeat the Islamic state is to end support for Jewish nationalism" (Mondoweiss, Nov 15, 2015).
- Ahmed MOOR: "The Problem of Palestine is Zionism" (Fair Observer, Nov 11, 2015).
- Miko PELED: "Zionism is racism: Notes from Tel-Rumeida, Hebron, El-Khalil" (American Herald Tribune, Nov 13, 2015).
- Megan HANNA: "‘It Has Become A Prison’: The ghettoization of Hebron" (Mondoweiss, Nov 11, 2015).
- Avigail ABARBANEL: "Netanyahu’s craziness is calculated, to drive out Palestinians" (Mondoweiss, Nov 5, 2015).
- Michel WARSCHAWSKI: "La jeunesse palestinienne à couteaux tirés avec Israël" (Orient XXI, 15 Oct 2015).
- Kamel HAWWASH: "Palestinians have a problem with occupiers not (with) Jews" (MEMO, Oct 30, 2015).
- "Palestijnse baby vermoord met traangas" (Alexandrina, Oct 31, 2015).
- Ali ABUNIMAH: "Israel’s executions of Palestinian teens must end, Amnesty says" (The Electronic Intifada, Oct 28, 2015).
- Killian REDDEN: "Hebron at eye of the storm as death toll rises" (Ma'an News Agency, Oct 26, 2015).
- "Netanyahu Shamelessly Exploits the Shoah to Stoke Fear of Palestinians" (Jewish Voice for Peace, Oct 21, 2015).
- Amos GVIRTZ: "From Unilateral- to Bilateral War - or: How the Palestinians Fight to Prevent Being Expelled From the Country" (Occupation Magazine, Oct 20, 2015).
- Noam SHEIZAF: "Jerusalem, in context" (+972, October 19, 2015). "The current events in Jerusalem have a political history and context. Attempts to attribute the violence to some kind of Palestinian pathology while ignoring other factors is a recipe for making things worse."
- Meron RAPOPORT: "The paradox of Jerusalem" (Middle East Eye, October 17, 2015).